1. Approval or Rejection of the Application: To enroll in the Affiliate Program, you must submit an application and be approved. We reserve the right to approve or reject any Affiliate Program Application. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance status soon after their information is received. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
2. Modification: We may modify the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but aren’t limited to changes to the payment schedule, payment procedure, program rules, etc. Your only recourse in disagreement to these changes will be to terminate this Agreement. Your continuation in the program will be considered in your acceptance of the change/changes.
3. Affiliate Discount Code: You will be issued a special Discount Code upon approval of your registration. This code will be yours to share with family, friends, followers, etc. It is imperative your referrals use this code to place their order, if you wish to be credited for the sale. The code will also grant the customer 15% off their purchase (no minimum purchase required). Properly coded Discount Codes are the sole responsibility of the Affiliate.
4. Commissions: Affiliates will receive 15% of the revenue as a commission from orders placed through an Affiliate Discount Code. Affiliates will earn 15% of the sale once for each referral/person and not per order. Affiliates cannot use their own code to make a purchase. Any offenses to said rule will result in suspension and/or termination. Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out. Commissions will be paid once a month. You may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from any non-affiliate marketing channel, including coupon codes from our email, paid search or any other non-affiliate advertising campaigns.
5. Payment: The Innate Life pays affiliates via a PayPal account, provided to us when an Affiliate joins the program. If the PayPal email changes, it is the responsibility of the affiliate to notify the Affiliate Program to ensure proper commission payments. Payments will be made out twice a month, on the 15th and the 30th of each month.
6. Term and Termination: Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
· Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
· Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
· Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
· Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
· Violation of intellectual property rights.
· Offering rebates, coupons, or other forms of promised kickbacks from your affiliate commission as an incentive.
· Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud. The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party.
By signing up with The Innate Life Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.