Here are the terms relating to the Affiliate Agreement between Scooms Ltd and our Affiliate Partners. The purpose of the programme is to facilitate 3rd parties to advertise scooms products on their websites and to earn commissions on qualifying purchases.
Who are we
- Scooms Limited is hereinafter referred to as “scooms” or “we” or “us”, (company registration number 07212758 – registered in England & Wales). References herein to “Affiliate” or “you” or “your” are to the Affiliate Partner with whom we enter into an agreement on these terms, from time to time.
- By joining and being approved for our our affiliate programme we’ll be setting up a non-exclusive, non-transferable, commission based affiliate relationship whereby you can earn agreed commission on any approved revenue generated through your confirmed leads. The affiliate programme is only open to UK websites for UK customers. We only deliver to the UK.
- Websites offering coupons, discounts and/or promotional codes relating to scooms products will not be accepted for the scooms affiliate programme.
- scooms reserves the right to reject any affiliates from the affiliate programme at its sole discretion.
- By agreeing to these terms and commencing an Affiliate relationship, hereinafter you’ll be referred to as the Affiliate, you confirm you understand them and that you have the commercial authority to make such confirmations.
- You may not automatically transfer this agreement to any other website or programme. Each and any website and or platform must have its own separate Affiliate agreement. Each affiliate relationship will be managed separately.
- Variations – as the scooms business develops, we may vary terms and or the service from time to time at our discretion. The most up-to-date terms can always be found in your log-in area, and you should check them regularly for any updates because you will be bound by them from the time when they are first uploaded to your log-in area.
- scooms reserves the right to pause or close the programme at any time should it consider the Affiliate is in breach of any terms or stated preferences, at its sole discretion.
- Details of commissions will be made available to you through your affiliate control panel.
- We reserve the right to change commission rates at our sole discretion at any time.
- Payment will be made for qualifying affiliate commissions only in GBP (British Pounds) unless otherwise agreed, 60 days from the qualifying purchase.
- Commissions will not be made on any returned and refunded items.
- Commission will not be paid on orders shipped outside the UK, except with prior agreement
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Affiliate is responsible for the tax element of any commission earned and all / any processing costs.
- Upon cessation of the agreement, no further commissions will be paid and returning clients will not be recognised.
Linking to scooms
- You will use links to redirect browsers to scooms.com. You accept that it is essential that these links are accurate, working and relevant.
- You must not place us on any pages that may damage the scooms brand. scooms cannot be displayed on any sites or alongside any content that is sensitive, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, irresponsible, dangerous or financially questionable including gambling, illegal or otherwise and in our opinion, disreputable content.
- Both parties agree to keep each other's information confidential and that that same information will not be disclosed outside of this agreement. Failure to observe this will result in immediate termination.
- You should also make all reasonable effort to ensure the administrative and technical safety and security of confidential information. If the information has been compromised in anyway eg through sabotage, hacking, office or cyber crime, you must inform us as soon as reasonably possible.
- You may not reverse engineer, copy and or amend the Affiliate programme.
- As far as reasonably possible, you must protect against spam, viruses, etc reaching the scooms affiliate programme offices and websites.
Use of Logo, Ownership, Language & Licenses
- scooms grants you, as a Contracted Affiliate, a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the term of the Affiliate Agreement to use and reproduce the scooms marks solely for the purposes of placement of Ad Links on the Affiliate Sites.
- We can provide banners, creatives and content for you to promote the affiliate programme.
- You will not offer any discounts or incentives without our prior permission.
- You will not run any promotion of your affiliate programme outside of your website or customer base without our prior permission.
- Your will not run any paid advertising activities, such as through Google, Facebook and Bing using the scooms brand terms.
- You acknowledge scooms intellectual property rights under the full extent of the law and also automatically assign all intellectual property rights to scooms for any new information, practices, copy, content, protocol, systems or otherwise that come out of our relationship.
Indemnity, Misrepresentation, Damages & Limited Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, scooms accepts no responsibility for inaccuracies or omissions on their site or for the actions you take as an Affiliate. Subsequently you agree to indemnify scooms for any misrepresentations made by you or through you.
- You agree scooms will not be liable to pay any damages in any capacity arising out of or related to the miscomprehension and or miscommunication of this agreement and or the mismanagement of the Affiliate's own representations.
- You accept that scooms will not be liable to pay any damages in any capacity arising out of or relative to the delivery of this Affiliate relationship.
- Should for any reason scooms be culpable of negligence during the course of this relationship, scooms maximum liability to you arising out of this agreement and relationship is £100.
Removal & Discontinuation
- You agree to immediately remove our details and anything related to us on cessation of this agreement by either party. scooms reserves the right to withhold any commissions until this has happened.
- Thereafter neither party shall refer to each other again, keeping all previous relationship information entirely confidential.
- Neither party shall be in breach of these Terms and Conditions nor liable for any failure or delay in the performance of any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions arising from or attributable to Force Majeure.
- If at any time, any one or more of these Terms and Conditions (or any part of one or more of these Terms and Conditions) is held to be or becomes void or otherwise unenforceable, for any reason under any applicable law, the same shall be deemed omitted from the Terms and Conditions and the validity and/or enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall not in any way be affected or impaired as a result of that omission.
- This agreement, and any documents referred to in it, constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous arrangements, understandings or agreements between them, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this agreement.
- Each party acknowledges that in entering into these Terms and Conditions neither party has relied on any statement, representation or warranty of any person (whether a party to these Terms and Conditions) other than as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligations relating to or arising under the same shall be governed by English law, and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any dispute relating to or arising under it.