Welcome to the imaware™ affiliate program! Better health can start at home with imaware! Join our affiliate program to help us spread the word about imaware and patient empowerment, and earlier and easier diagnosis of life-altering health conditions.
By registering as an affiliate of imaware™ you agree to the following affiliate agreement.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT. YOU MAY PRINT THIS PAGE FOR YOUR RECORDS. THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND imaware™ BY SUBMITTING THE ONLINE APPLICATION YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR EACH AND EVERY TERM AND CONDITION.
OVERVIEW AND TERMS
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to you becoming an affiliate in our Affiliate Program. The purpose of this Agreement is to allow HTML linking between your web site and imaware.health. Please note that throughout this Agreement, "we," "us," and "our" refer to imaware, and "you," "your," and "yours" refer to the affiliate.
You must be 18 or older and a legal US resident to become an affiliate for imaware.
OBLIGATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
To begin the enrollment process, you will complete and submit the online application on Affiliatly. You’ll receive a notification on the platform if you are selected for our affiliate program within 15 days of application.
If you are accepted into our Affiliatly platform, you must adhere to the Affiliatly terms and conditions. Upon acceptance, you must ensure that your account is set up properly, including specific payout information and location.
By participating in our affiliate program, you hereby provide imaware with a non-exclusive license to your name, trademarks, and servicemarks if applicable to advertise our affiliate program.
We may reject your application at our sole discretion. We may cancel your application if we determine that your site is unsuitable for our Program, including if it:
imaware reserves the right to terminate affiliates at any time due to the brand’s discretion, with or without notice.
- Promotes sexually explicit materials, violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or illegal activities.
- Incorporates any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law, including the use of imaware in your domain name, design the website in the manner that resembles imaware, or in any other way leads your audience to believe that you are imaware, and not an affiliate of imaware.
- Is otherwise in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or objectionable to us in our sole discretion.
Affiliates may not
- Use any software downloads, bots, or automated web programs that potentially enable diversions of commission from other affiliates in our program, or generate inauthentic visits to imaware’s website for monetary gain.
- Alter our trademark, or use our trademark in any misleading or disparaging way, or use our trademark in a way that implies imaware endorses you or your products.
- Imply that you are in any way an employee of imaware.
- Imply that imaware can cure and defend against any condition, or that imaware can fully replace a doctor in diagnosing conditions
imaware may change the terms and conditions of the agreement at any time. imaware reserves the right to change payout information at our sole discretion.
You are responsible for complying with the Federal Trade Commission and disclosure of any affiliate relationships. Every post that includes an affiliate link to Affiliatly must include an FTC disclosure including #ad or #sponsored.
This agreement does not create an exclusive agreement between imaware and affiliate. Affiliates are free to work with similar affiliate program providers in any category.
As an affiliate, you agree to release imaware from any liability during the period of this affiliate agreement for matters relating to at-home health testing.