Referral valid period
The cookie is active for 90 days. This means that if the referred visitor makes a purchase during those 90 days, his purchase will be associated with the referring affiliate. When the 90 days pass (or the visitor’s cookie are cleared), the visitor will no longer be associated with the affiliate and future purchases will not be associated with the referring affiliate.
The commission is payable as a percentage of all valid sales over £200 and is calculated excluding postage, VAT and promotional gift voucher amounts 30 days after the order was placed in case of changes to the order.
1) Commissions will not be paid on any cancelled orders in line with our guidelines.
2) Payment will not be made automatically, please message us when you would like to receive payment.
We will not accept bids on the swiftyscooters.com name, URL or any variations or misspellings of the Swifty Scooters brand name. We will not accept affiliates to direct link to Swifty Scooters website via PPC advertising and ask that our URL is not used as the Display URL in PPC advertising. Any affiliates found to be contravening this stance will have their participation in the Swifty Scooters affiliate scheme cancelled. For any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Swifty Scooters Affiliate program is our way of thanking our die-hard Swifty fans! Please read this agreement fully and accept the terms before you become an affiliate. We ask you to follow these conditions as representatives of our brand.
By submitting your application, you have agreed to accept the terms and conditions of the Swifty Scooters affiliate agreement. If you have any questions regarding these terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read this entire agreement before submission. This is a legal agreement between yourself and Swifty Scooters Ltd.
Through submitting this online application, you are confirming you have read and understood the terms and conditions of this agreement and you agree to be held responsible legally for every term and condition listed.
By accepting the terms and conditions you are confirming that you are 18 or over as per the Affiliatly age restrictions.
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to you becoming an affiliate in Swifty Scooters Affiliate Program. The purpose of this Agreement is to allow HTML linking between your website and the swiftyscooters.com website. Please note that throughout this Agreement, "we," "us," and "our" refer to Swifty Scooters Ltd, and "you," "your," and "yours" refer to the affiliate.
1. Affiliate Responsibility1.1 In order to become a Swifty Scooters Affiliate, you must first submit your application for review via the swiftyscooters.Affiliatly.com website. We then have to manually approve your submission. We have the right decline any submissions at our discretion. We can cancel any applications if we discover you breach the terms below at any time.
1.1.1 Your site must not promote illegal activities
1.1.2 Your site must not promote violence
1.1.3 Your site must not promote discrimination based on race, religion, sex, nationality, disabilities, sexual orientation or age
1.1.4 Your site must not promote sexually explicit materials
1.1.5 You site must not incorporate any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law
1.1.6 Your site must not include Swifty Scooters or variations or misspellings in its domain name
1.1.7 Your site must not in any other way be harmful, unlawful, threatening or defamatory – this is at our sole discretion
1.1.8 You must not download or use any software which enables diversions of commission from the other Swifty Scooters affiliates in our program
1.1.9 Do not replicate the Swifty Scooters website for your own means, including design and layout which leads customers to believe they are on swiftyscooters.com
1.1.10 You must not link to Swifty Scooters website directly via PPC advertising
1.1.11 You must not use Swifty Scooters brand name or URL in Display ads in PPC advertising
1.2 As a Swifty Scooter Affiliate, you will have full access to your personal affiliate account. This is where you will be able to access your affiliate HTML link and all assets to use to promote our brand. So we are able to accurately track the sales that have been made through your efforts, please use the provided HTML code for using on your social platforms.
1.3. Swifty Scooters reserves the right, at any time, to review your placement and approve the use of Your Links and require that you change the placement or use to comply with the guidelines provided to you.
1.4. The maintenance and updating of your site will be your responsibility. We may monitor your site as we feel necessary to make sure that it is up-to-date and to notify you of any changes that we feel should enhance your performance.
1.5. It is entirely your responsibility to follow all applicable intellectual property and other laws that pertain to your site. You must have express permission to use any person's copyrighted material, whether it be writing, an image, or any other copyrightable work. We will not be responsible (and you will be solely responsible) if you use another person's copyrighted material or other intellectual property in violation of the law or any third party rights.
2. Swifty Scooters Ltd Rights and Obligations2.1 We have the rights to review your site at any given time and determine if you are following the terms and conditions of our agreement. If we feel any changes should be made we will notify you. If you do not make the changes that we deem necessary, we reserve the right to cancel your participation at any time. We also hold the right to end this affiliation at any time, by giving other parties written notice. In the case of fraud or abuse, we have the right to terminate your account without notice.
2.2 These obligations will begin when you have been accepted onto our affiliate program and will cease if/ when either party decide to end their affiliation.
3. ModificationSwifty Scooters Ltd holds the right to modify any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement. Should changes be made, affiliates will be notified by email correspondence. May you disagree with any of these modifications, your only option is to end this agreement with Swifty Scooters Ltd.
Your ongoing participation in Swifty Scooters affiliate program following notified changes in the agreement will indicate your agreement to the changes.
4. Payment4.1 Swifty Scooters Ltd uses a third party to track all of the commissions, clicks and payments. The third-party company is Affiliatly. Swifty Scooters Ltd manually approves all sales commission payments to our affiliates and makes any payments via PayPal.
4.2 Commission is paid as a percentage of all valid sales and is calculated excluding postage, VAT and promotional gift voucher amounts every month. Please note that commissions will not be paid on any cancelled orders in line with our guidelines.
5. Access to Affiliate Account Interface
When you sign up through our affiliate portal, swiftyscooters.Affiliatly.com, you will be able to access all creative assets and HTML code to track website traffic, clicks and sales conversions. You can also access your reports that will describe our calculation of the commissions due to you.
6. Promotion Restrictions6.1 Any promotional methods that mention Swifty Scooters through your website should exclude methods of spamming as this can cause damage to the brand. Other damaging methods and therefore prohibited advertising include concealing your or your website’s identity to promote your affiliate link. You must always clearly represent yourself as independent from Swifty Scooters Ltd when advertising, if we monitor and see any spamming activities we have the right to terminate your affiliation.
6.2 Swifty Scooters Affiliates are prohibited to bid in their Pay-Per-Click campaigns on keywords that link to Swifty Scooters as the brand name or misspellings or similar alterations of these. This also counts for keywords that are associated with Swifty Scooters Ltd. They cannot direct traffic from such campaigns to their own website prior to redirecting it to swiftyscooters.com. This will be considered trademark violation and will result in being banned from our affiliate program.
6.3 Swifty Scooters Affiliates shall not transmit any so-called “interstitials”, “Parasitic Marketing,” “Shopping Assistance Application,” “Toolbar Installations and/or Add-ons,” “Shopping Wallets” or “deceptive pop-ups and/or pop-unders” to consumers from the time the consumer clicks on a qualifying link until such time as the consumer has fully exited the Swifty Scooters website. Any methods thereby causing commission tracking cookies to be put in place or other commission tracking cookies to be overwritten where a user would under normal circumstances have arrived at the same destination through the results given by the search, are prohibited.
6.4 Swifty Scooters Affiliates are prohibited to use unauthorised discount codes or coupons. Any method thereby causing commission tracking cookies to be put before a Swifty Scooters coupon will be considered a trademark violation and is prohibited. The use of unauthorized coupons will result in being banned from our affiliate program.
7. Grant of Licenses7.1. We grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to (i) access our site through HTML links solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and (ii) solely in connection with assets provided in our affiliate portal (collectively, the "Licensed Materials") or authorise for such purpose. You are only entitled to use the Licensed Materials to the extent that you are a member in good standing of Swifty Scooters Affiliate Program. You agree that all uses of the Licensed Materials will be on behalf of Swifty Scooters and the goodwill associated therewith will inure to the sole benefit of Swifty Scooters.
7.2. Each party agrees not to use the other's proprietary materials in any manner that is disparaging, misleading, obscene or that otherwise portrays the party in a negative light. Each party reserves all of its respective rights in the proprietary materials covered by this license. Other than the license granted in this Agreement, each party retains all right, title, and interest to its respective rights and no right, title, or interest is transferred to the other.
Swifty Scooters makes no express or implied representations or warranties regarding affiliate products or services provided therein. Swifty Scooters make no representations that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
9. Representations and WarrantiesYou represent and warrant that:
9.1. This Agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered by you and constitutes your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms;
9.2. You have the full right, power, and authority to enter into and be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and to perform your obligations under this Agreement, without the approval or consent of any other party;
9.3. You have sufficient right, title, and interest in and to the rights granted to us in this Agreement.
10. Limitations of Liability
Swifty Scooters Ltd is not responsible for any damages, injury or economic loss that arises from using the affiliate program. Swifty Scooters Ltd makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the Affiliate Program, or any service or information provided through the affiliate program.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Swifty Scooters, and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their directors and employees, against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) (any or all of the foregoing hereinafter referred to as "Losses") insofar as such Losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on (i) any claim that our use of the affiliate trademarks infringes on any trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright, license, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights of any third party, (ii) any misrepresentation of a representation or warranty or breach of a covenant and agreement made by you herein, or (iii) any claim related to your site, including, without limitation, content therein not attributable to us.
All confidential information, including, but not limited to, any business, technical, financial, and customer information, disclosed by one party to the other during negotiation or the effective term of this Agreement which is marked "Confidential," will remain the sole property of the disclosing party, and each party will keep in confidence and not use or disclose such proprietary information of the other party without express written permission of the disclosing party.
13.1. You agree that you are an independent contractor, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and Swifty Scooters. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on Your Site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
13.2. Neither party may assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any party, except to a party who obtains all or substantially all of the business or assets of a third party.
13.3. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the UK without regard to the conflicts of laws and principles thereof.
13.4. You may not amend or waive any provision of this Agreement unless in writing and signed by both parties.
15.5. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between us and you, and shall supersede all prior agreements and communications of the parties, oral or written.
15.6. The headings and titles contained in this Agreement are included for convenience only, and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms of this Agreement.
15.7. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary such that the intent of the parties is effectuated, and the remainder of this agreement shall have full force and effect.