Restrictions on promotion
The BodyBio affiliate program is designed for affiliates to promote via their legitimate channels of influence only. Promotion via paid traffic (including any adword campaign), re-targeting, discount and/or coupon site, or any other method that in the sole discretion of BodyBio is not in accordance with the letter and spirit of these terms and conditions will result in any commissions so resulting being denied and puts your continued participation in the Affiliatly program in jeopardy.
Before promoting, please be aware of the following regulations:
Affiliates shall not purchase keywords, domain names, advertising, search terms, adwords, or any other identifiers that include the word “BodyBio" and the names of BodyBio products or services, or any variations or misspellings thereof.
Specifically, this policy includes the following:
1) Affiliates shall NEVER bid on “BodyBio” and any keyword string that includes this term, such as “BodyBio upplements” or “BodyBio PC” or “BodyBio Butyrate” or “BodyBio promotions”. NEVER use any terminology in ads or landing pages that are similar to "scam" or "fraud," or create customer incentives for purchasing BodyBio products (e.g. cash rebates or 3rd party bonus offers);
2) NEVER purchase domain names based on “BodyBio” or variations, such as “bodybiosupplements.com”.
3) NEVER use any images or videos that affiliates do not own, and are forbidden from using any imagery that would imply any endorsement without written consent from the appropriate parties. Affiliates are forbidden from creating webpages, social media pages or accounts that falsely represent themselves as the creators or owners of BodyBio products.
4) Any review page and all creative contained therein must include the word 'REVIEW' in the title, the url and any graphics used in the cover image or profile image. This includes blogs, webpages, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or ANY OTHER online entity whether or not it is considered to be "social media".
5) Affiliates may not bypass BodyBio pages to generate orders. In other words, no direct linking to cart or order forms from any ads or landing pages. The customer must see our offer as presented by us prior to landing on the cart. Any affiliate caught breaking any of these terms will be banned immediately without hesitation, and will not be eligible for reinstatement.
6) Affiliates will always represent BodyBio with truth, honesty, and respect. Affiliates will use their own spheres of influence (social media, websites, etc.) to support their share of BodyBio. BodyBio reserves the right to remove affiliates from the program if they are not representing the BodyBio brand in a professional & respectful way.
7) The commission is not provided for shipping costs or tax. Affiliates commission payouts will be processed on the 1st of every month. Commissions will NOT be paid out until at least 30 days after the date of purchase. For example, if the purchase was made on 10/20/19, then commissions on that purchase will not be paid with the November 1st payout, but instead with the December 1st cycle.
All affiliates must comply with all federal, state and local regulations within your jurisdiction. This includes applicable governing marketing emails (ie GDPR, CAN-SPAM Act), and all other anti-spam laws. BodyBio reserves the right to suspend or remove affiliates from our affiliate program at any time, without warning. Upon termination, you agree to discontinue the use of all links, logos, banners and promotional materials provided to you by BodyBio. Affiliates terminated due to malicious publishing tactics will also have commissions revoked and face possible omission from the BodyBio network.