As used in these terms and conditions: (i) “We”, “us”, or “our” refers to HOCLhawaii and our website; (ii) “you” or “your” refers to the Affiliate; (iii) “our website” refers to the HOCLhawaii properties located at www.HOCLhawaii.com
; (iv) “your website” refers to any websites that you will link to our website; (v) “Program” refers to the HOCLhawaii Affiliate Program; (vi) "Product"(s) refers to ALL products sold on the HOCLhawaii website.ENROLLMENTUpon registering as an affiliate, YOU, as in the relevant affiliate of HOCLhawaii, agree to these terms and conditions on our website. If you do not agree to them, do not register, or if you've already done so, please email us and we will remove your name and account. Also, by registering, YOU agree to exclude all liability for ANY damage or injury that our Product may cause to any and all persons, animals, property - public and private.
All prices and information may be subject to change without notice as revisions are being made to this site.
We reserve the right to reject any application, however, we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. If you are including us in any websites or social media sites, this will help us make a better decision. Even if you are accepted to participate in the Program and your site or profile is later determined (in our sole discretion) to be unsuitable based on our criteria for the Program, we may terminate this agreement.WEBSITE RESTRICTIONS
Your participating website(s) may be found unsuitable if it falls under any of the following conditions. Conditions are, but not limited to, sites that:
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
- Infringe on our or any anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights
- Violate any law, rule, or regulation
- Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website. This includes toolbars, browser plug-ins, extensions and add-ons
Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the affiliate interface. Your acceptance in our program means you agree to and abide by the following:
- You will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation
- All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
- Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner
- You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating)
- Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited
- If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your current and past commissions will be voided or your commission level will be set to 0%. This does not include using “out” redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed
You are only eligible to earn commission on sales of qualifying products or qualifying actions during the term of this agreement. You will earn a commission based on the net price, less any coupon or customer discounts, of qualifying products and/or on the net new number of qualified actions, according to the current published rates established by HOCLhawaii and communicated to you upon acceptance of this agreement. Commission regulation rules are subject to change.
Commissions can only be earned from HOCLhawaii.com. Commissions cannot be earned on any order paid in part or in full with a gift card or gift certificate. We reserve the right to disapprove commissions and withhold payment for certain transactions, such as those deemed fraudulent and any other reason we determine in our reasonable discretion.COUPON GUIDELINES
If you are enrolled in our Program and your Website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to our Coupon Guidelines as follows: