TERMS & CONDITIONS
Obligations of the Company
- Conduct itself in an ethical and professional manner.
- Deal with its Affiliates with the highest standards of honesty, integrity and fairness.
- Make available quality products and/or services to the Affiliates and Customers in a timely manner.
- Make commission payments to Affiliates in accordance with the Company’s Commission Structure.
- Company staff are always to be courteous and professional in all contact with Brand Partners.
Obligations of the Affiliate
- Conduct themselves in an ethical and professional manner.
- Deal with customers, other Affiliates and the Company, with the highest standards of honesty, integrity and fairness.
- The Affiliate understands that the Company’s commission program is based on the sale of the Company’s products.
- Comply with applicable consumer protection laws and regulations concerning the sale of the Company’s products.
- Make no misleading sales claims or guarantees concerning the Company’s products.
- Affiliates are always to be courteous and professional in all contact with Company and its staff.
- The relationship between the Company and its Affiliates, is not to be construed as a franchise, partnership, employee/employer relationship, joint venture or distribution business. Affiliates may not represent, by implication or otherwise, that they are an officer, employee, exclusive agent, or owner of the Company.
- An Affiliate is fully responsible for any and all actions and statements they make regarding the Company and/or its products, including being responsible for payment of their own operational expenses, taxes (Local, State and Federal), insurance, pensions funds, workers compensation and the like. Brand Partners of the Company have no authority to bind the Company to any contractual obligations, explicit or inferred.
- Any and all expenses arising from the Affiliate's business operations are the sole responsibility if the Brand Partner, including, but not limited to legal costs, telephone expenses, advertising, etc.
- No claim as to therapeutic, curative or beneficial properties of any products offered by Company may be made except those contained in official Company literature.
- Affiliates shall comply with all appropriate federal, state, and local laws in the conduct of their business.
TRADEMARKS and other INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY of the Company
- The Company uses trade names and trademarks to identify itself, its products, its sales and marketing programs, and to be distinguished from competing products and programs offered to the public. The Company, Miessence, Happi Earth, UltraFoods as well as other names, logos or trademarks, are proprietary to, and have great commercial value to, The Company. Whenever the names and/or marks are misused, the value and effectiveness of the name and/or mark is lessened. Consequently, The Company does everything it can to protect the integrity of the name or mark. For that reason, Affiliates have a restricted license to use company names, logos or trademarks, in those materials generated by the Company for the perpetuation of its business pursuant to these Policies & Procedures. Any materials not generated by the Company must be approved by the Company before use in the public domain.
- No Affiliate may use any Company trademarks, including but not limited to the words ONEgroup, Miessence, Happi Earth, UltraFoods or any derivative of these within their business name, email address, username or website address. An example of an unauthorised use of the trademarked name is Happi.shop, www.miessence.us etc. Also the use of country names, towns or regions is not permitted as this may be misconstrued as the company’s international office. Brand Partners must change any name used that contravenes this clause.
- Affiliate must have prior written consent from the Company to use copyright and/or trademarked material, designs, logos, trade names, and or marks that are the property of the Company for materials not generated by the Company.
- The Company also copyrights all its printed and audiovisual-recorded materials, including but not limited to manuals, brochures, sales aids audio and videotapes, video training, Internet material, etc. As protected under copyright law, these materials are exclusive property of the Company.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your product after you have opened it, you may return it to us within 30 days of the delivery date and we will provide a credit or exchange for the same value product.
- We may require you to send us photographic evidence if the product was damaged, faulty for insurance purposes.
- ONEgroup does not allow Affiliates, Retailers or Customers to sell via 3rd party websites such as eBay, Amazon, Facebook Marketplace, TMall, Rakuten, Gum Tree, Trade Me and any general auction/ trade type websites.
- ONEgroup does not allow Affiliates to use any of the following usernames as this will cause confusion with the direct Happi website: HappiShop, HappiStore, HappiOrders, HappiWash, HappiBuy, Shop, Store, Orders, Wash, Buy, Save etc.
- Customer lists are confidential and the property of The Company. The Company has compiled and currently maintains Customer lists through the expenditure of considerable time, effort and monetary resources. Customer lists, in past, present and future forms, constitute commercially advantageous proprietary assets and trade secrets of the Company, which the Company’s employees have agreed to hold confidential.
ONEgroup Brand Fonts & Colours
- In all circumstances, when referring to any ONEgroup Brand, the correct fonts and colours must be used.
- In order to achieve this, only promotional materials supplied by ONEgroup are to be used.
- Website: www.miessence.com
- Queries relating to orders, shipping or tech errors – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Affiliate business development and training – email@example.com
- Placing offline orders or changes to orders – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requesting payment or commission queries – email@example.com
- Phone: If verbal communication is required, leave a message - +61 7 5539 2011