Real Mushrooms Affiliate Terms of Service
By signing up for the Real Mushrooms Affiliate Program (“Program”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).Real Mushrooms reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice.
Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.We have the right to terminate an Account for any reason we see fit at any time. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation.
General Terms for Acceptance
- You must operate a website or business in the United States or Canada.
- You must be in compliance with our Terms of Service
- No coupon or offer sites.
After receiving your application, we will review your information and notify you of your acceptance into our Program. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your application to be reviewed. We reserve the right to reject any application, however we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision.
- Approved affiliates earn 20% of any confirmed sale made through approved affiliate tracking links
- Approved affiliate tracking links are created and maintained by affiliately, and available to the affiliate in your admin panel
- Approved affiliates may create a discount code with an amount of their choice and earn a commission of 25% less their discount code amount (e.g. if an affiliate offers a 10% discount their commission for orders using the discount code is 15% (25 - 10).
- Commissions on are net order amount excluding shipping, taxes, and any discounts
- All affiliate commission payouts will be made via PayPal on the first week of each month
- The affiliate must have a minimum of $100 of earned commission in order to be issued payment for their earned commissions. If the affiliate has less than $100 of earned commission the amount will remain in their account until they accrue at least $100.
Your participating website(s)/online properties may not:
- Infringe on our or anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
- Violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Contain any content that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, harassing, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website. This includes toolbars, browser plug-ins, extensions and add-ons.
Linking to Realmushrooms.com
- Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
- You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited.
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
- You may not bid on any of our *branded terms (“Real Mushrooms”, realmushrooms.com), including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content-based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook or any other network.
- You may not use our branded terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. Real Mushrooms Coupons).
- You may not use our branded terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display url.
- You may not direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliate links must be directed to an actual page on your website.
- If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our branded terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our branded terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC branded term bidding.
- You may not use coupon or offer sites to promote our program.
- You may not submit your affiliate links or coupon codes to any coupon sites.
- Any transaction coming from a coupon or offer site will be reversed.
- You may ONLY advertise coupon/discount codes that are provided exclusively to you through the affiliate program.
Use of any of our banded terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e. realmushrooms.website.com or realmushrooms-coupons.com
Use of any of our branded terms as part of your social handle is strictly prohibited i.e. facebook.com/Real-Mushrooms-Coupons
If you intend to promote our Program via email campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
- Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
- E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the email is being sent on behalf of Real Mushrooms.
- Making false advertisements or claims about Real Mushrooms products is prohibited
- If Real Mushrooms is sued for false claims made on your behalf, it will seek legal action
- Real Mushrooms products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Any information given is not intended to replace medical advice offered by licensed medical physicians. Please consult your doctor or health practitioner for any medical advice.
- Real Mushrooms reserves the right close affiliate accounts without consultation
Reversal & Communication PolicyWe reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions. If we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy. If any of the following apply, then we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders or suspend you from the program.
Contact: email@example.com with questions.
- You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be lying.
- You are not responsive within a reasonable time period.
- You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof.