Back to all questions
How to use Affiliatly in Zapier.com ?
Zapier.com is a service in which you can connect one app/service with another and whenever something specific happens in the first app/service, Zapier is triggering an action (chosen by you) in the other connected app/service i.e. you can automate your workflow. For more info check their official site
We have made our own app in Zapier and we support the following triggers:
- New affiliate registration: Triggers when new affiliate registers for your affiliate program, when this happens we are sending the new affiliate's registration data to Zapier.com and you can then pass it through another service. For example you can connect it to Klaviyo/Mailchimp or other newsletter app and automatically add your affiliates to a newsletter list.
- Updated affiliate: Triggers when you update the info of the affiliate in your affiliate program, we are pushing the new edited info.
- New order tracked: Triggers when there is a new referred purchase, the order's data including its ID, price, affiliate's earnings, paid status and date are pushed to Zapier
- Updated order: Triggers when you (the admin/staff member) change the order's price, affiliate's earnings or status or when there is automatic order's price/status change (triggered when we receive refund notifcation or status change from your store's platform). We are pushing the same info as with the "New order tracked" trigger, but we are including the old and the new data in the push.
Marked Payout Affiliate: Triggers when the affiliate's earnings were marked as paid.
- Affiliate Reached Payout: Triggers when the affiliate generated enough earnings and have reached the minimum payout sum.
- Removed Affiliate: Triggers when an affiliate's account is removed by the administrator or staff member.
To be able to use and integrate with Zapier, you will need to:
- enable the Zapier integration in your Affiliatly admin panel > Settings > General > option "Zapier integration"
- check your Affiliatly account ID in your Affiliatly admin panel > page Account, you will need it when you are connecting Zapier to your Affiliatly account
- register an API key, you can find the API keys in your Affiliatly admin panel > Settings > General > API keys and then paste it when connecting Affiliatly with Zapier
At the moment, our Zapier app is still private, if you wish to use it, please use this link to add it into your Zapier's account: Invitation link