PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE TERMS OF SERVICE PRIOR TO COMPLETING YOUR COSMICNOOTROPIC AFFILIATE PROGRAM APPLICATION.
1. To become our affiliate, you will need to complete application via Affiliately service.
2. After your application is reviewed and approved by the CosmicNootropic staff, you will become the affiliate. The fact that CosmicNootropic approves your application does not imply that your application may not be re-evaluated at a later time.
We reserve a right to decline your application or cancel your participation in our affiliate program for any reason, without notice, warning or cause.
Here are some (but not all) reasons why we might decline your application or cancel your participation in the program:
- sexually explicit materials,
- discrimination of any kind,
- any illegal activities,
- illegal use of drugs, supplements, scheduled compounds and medications in general.
- We won't work with you if your website advertises nootropic supplements as cure-all or makes false claims about effectiveness, use, and action of the nootropic supplements.
- Your website uses any materials that break or assist in breaking any copyright or intellectual property.
- Your website is otherwise in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion.
- You are using any unlawful or otherwise inappropriate marketing and advertising techniques, i.e. spamming, deceptive pop-ups, malware, etc.
- Your website copies design, logo or domain name of CosmicNootropic or any other website. We believe that it will be misleading for the potential customers, thus we are strongly against it. If you are planning to use any of our design elements, please confirm with us that it is okay.
3. Rights and Obligations of CosmicNootropic:
3.1. We reserve the right to monitor your website to to determine if you are following these terms and conditions. We may notify you of any changes to your site that we feel should be made, or to make sure that your links to our web site are appropriate and to notify further you of any changes that we feel should be made. If you do not make the changes to your site that we feel are necessary, we reserve the right to terminate your participation in the Affiliate Program.
3.2. We reserve the right to terminate your participation in the affiliate program in any moment of time should you abuse the program itself or these terms of service.
3.3. We have right to modify these Terms of Service. In such case you will be given a notice via email.
3.4. We oblige to process all payouts in timely manner according to the individual conditions discussed before accepting your application. Your continued participation in the Affiliate Program following the posting of the change notice or new Terms of Service on our site will indicate your agreement to the changes.
Payouts are carried out primarily via bitcoin within 7 working days after your affiliate earnings reach certain amount that is agreed upon prior to accepting your affiliate application. If you wish your payouts to be carried out in any other way, please state that before your application is approved.
5. Promotion Limitations
We are all for good and informative marketing. Your promotion should give a clear and transparent description of the products you are advertising. Any false advertising is prohibited and may result in your participation being terminated.
Any affiliate is prohibited from using
any unlawful or otherwise inappropriate marketing and advertising techniques, i.e. spamming, deceptive pop-ups, malware, misinformation, parasitic marketing, etc.
All confidential information, including, but not limited to, any business, technical, financial, and customer information, disclosed by one party to the other during negotiation or the effective term of this Agreement which is marked "Confidential," will remain the sole property of the disclosing party, and each party will keep in confidence and not use or disclose such proprietary information of the other party without express written permission of the disclosing party.