Welcome to the RecoverUp Refer A Friend (Affiliate) Dashboard.
Already have an account? Log in!
Must be 6 or more characters and contain at least 1 letter, 1 number and 1 special character (! $ # - .)
Fields marked with * are mandatory
(read them here)
Guidelines for Posting Publicly
We have some guidelines as to what you can and cannot say about RecoverUp when producing content, please stick to these:
RecoverUp is not a medicine. It is a food-dietary supplement.
RecoverUp is made with ingredients that are scientifically proven to support your immune system.
Above all, please do not create any content that promotes violence, is sexually explicit, discriminatory, or anything like that (see Terms and Conditions, below, for more details about this).
We would recommend adding a disclaimer to the content you post if comparing RecoverUp to a medication, saying something like: “Please note that this is not medical advice. If you have been prescribed medication, don’t stop taking it without asking the doctor who prescribed it to you first. And, consult your doctor if you have any concerns.”
In any situation, if customers ask you for medical advice, you should always state “Please consult with your doctor if you have any specific medical concerns”.
Refer a Friend (Affiliate) Agreement - Terms and Conditions
A. As Refer a Friend (Affiliate) Brand Ambassador for
, I understand and agree that:
1. I will promote
RecoverUp products through the creation and publication of content online, and through face-to-face interaction with members of my social circle. Additionally, I will promote RecoverUp to customers by giving my honest review of RecoverUp both online and offline. In all cases, I will refer customers to
or another relevant page on that domain. I will not sell RecoverUp products on unauthorised websites or in public, retail or service establishments. I will not publish any referral links or discounts provided by The Company as part of this agreement on websites with the main purpose of distributing discount codes (e.g. coupon sites). I will not resell RecoverUp privately. I will not present any RecoverUp products as products of my own or any other company or third party. I will conduct myself in a manner that reflects the highest standards of integrity and responsibility in keeping with the reputation of Better Nutritional Science Ltd (“the Company”). I will adhere to the prescribed Guidelines in this document.
2. I am an independent contractor. I am not an employee, agent, partner or franchisee of, or joint venture of the Company. I cannot act on behalf of, represent or execute any contracts on behalf of the Company. I do not have any authority to incur any debt, obligation or liability on behalf of the Company.
3. I understand that I must be in good standing, and not in violation of any of the
terms of these Terms and Conditions, to be eligible to receive remuneration from the Company. The Company may amend the Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion. Amendments shall be effective as of the date of issuance. If I do not agree to any amendment, I shall cancel my RecoverUp
Brand Ambassador Agreement in writing no later than 30 days from the date of issuance.
4. As an independent contractor, I am responsible for all self‐employment taxes, income taxes and other filings required by law, and I am not covered by any Unemployment or Workers’ Compensation Act. I will not be treated as an employee with respect to this Agreement for any purpose. I agree to abide by all laws relating to my work as a Brand Ambassador.
5. I understand that information and materials provided to me contain confidential and proprietary information of the Company. I will not use, disclose or reproduce these materials for any purposes other than my Brand Ambassador position without the express written consent of the Company.
6. I understand that the Company in no way participates in mass unsolicited e-mailing (i.e. spamming), and Brand Ambassadors are expected to adhere to this policy as well. Violation of this policy will result in the termination of this contract and immediate dismissal from the Brand Ambassador Program, with no payment.
7. I understand that the Company does not have direct control over the content produced by Brand Ambassadors, and that the thoughts and opinions expressed by the Brand Ambassador do not reflect those of The Company as a whole.
B. Better Nutritional Science Ltd (‘the Company’) understands and agrees:
1. The Company will provide
Brand Ambassadors with a unique link (LINK) that will bring prospective customers to
. Purchases from this link, without the use of a discount code, will provide the Ambassador with a % rate of commission, as per the discussions you have had with the Company.
2. The LINK may be shared via email, Social Media, blogs, websites, etc.
3. Following a customer making an order from the aforementioned link, the Company will award either % commission. (In any case, 20% VAT will be deducted from the RRP before commission is deducted, in line with HMRC rules). Cookies tracking the purchase after the link has been clicked are effective for up to 30 days.
4. The Company will make a payment of commissions earned following the Brand Ambassador earning £25 in commission from orders. The Company will continue making payments following £25 thresholds.
5. The Company will calculate and pay commissions and overrides in accordance with the then current Company-published price and commission figures. The Company may change commissions, overrides, pricing, or other aspects of the Brand Ambassador Agreement at any time.
6. The Company will not impose on the Immune System Products Brand Ambassador any geographical territories or limits relating to sales.
7. The Company will be solely responsible for processing orders by customers, and The Company will always determine the price paid by the customer. The Company reserves the right to reject any order that does not comply with The Company’s rules, operating procedures and policies.
1. This Agreement is subject to acceptance by Better Nutritional Science Ltd, 18 Heriot Row, EH3 6HP, Edinburgh, Scotland.
2. This agreement is effective on a rolling basis, and will only be terminated following either party delivering written notice to the other.
3. Either party may terminate this Agreement immediately upon 30 days’ written notice to the other.
4. This Agreement cannot be altered, modified or changed through any suggestions, advice, guides or sales aids provided by the Company. It can only be altered, modified or changed in writing issued by an authorised Company representative.
5. By sending an e-mail to Brand Ambassadors, The Company may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Brand Ambassador rules. If any of the modifications are unacceptable to the Brand
Ambassador, the Brand Ambassador’s only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If the Brand Ambassador continues participation in the program following the receipt of an e-mail or new agreement, it will be considered as acceptance of the change by the Brand Ambassador.
6. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland as to all matters.
7. The Company may discontinue the
Brand Ambassador program at any time.
Brand Ambassador will not be treated as an employee of The Company for any reason.
1. By completing the application, you have been offered a Brand Ambassador independent contractor position and will have been sent a LINK. Your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions above is implicit in the use of the LINK.
I accept the
Terms of Service