Already have an account? Log in!
Scroll to the bottom of the page for further details
Fields marked with * are mandatory
(read them here)
BP4U Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
By filling out the signup form, you will automatically become an affiliate and are bound by the terms of this agreement. You acknowledge that you have read and agree with the terms and conditions associated with this referral program.
The Not-So Fine Print:
When someone clicks on your link, it will send them to our site and keep track of what they purchase. When they buy something, you will earn commission. We send out payments each month via Paypal. You cannot earn money from the products that you yourself purchase from our store. You also cannot earn money on sponsored deals that are non-BP4U products. If you're not sure which products are sponsored, check out this link for products that you cannot earn commission on:
. (These products are updated weekly, so be sure to keep checking it.)
The Fine Print:
BP4U Referral Program Terms & Conditions
This Referral Program Operating Agreement (“Operating Agreement”) contains the terms and conditions that govern your participation inBP4U GUIDES Referral Program (the “Program”). “We,” “us,” or “our” means BP4U GUIDES or any of its affiliate companies (excluding those that sell retail products), as the case may be. “You” or “your” means the applicant. A “site” means a website. “BP4U site” means the
site. “Your site” means any site(s) and any software application(s) that you link to the BP4U site.
BY SIGNING UP FOR THE REFERRAL PROGRAM YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT, OR BY CONTINUING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE, REVISED OPERATING AGREEMENT, OR REVISED OPERATIONAL DOCUMENTATION ON THE BP4U SITE, YOU (A) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT; (B) ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT; AND (C) HEREBY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE LAWFULLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO CONTRACTS (E.G., YOU ARE NOT A MINOR) AND THAT YOU ARE AND WILL REMAIN IN COMPLIANCE WITH THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THE REFERRAL PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS. IN ADDITION, IF THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT IS BEING AGREED TO BY A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, THEN THE PERSON AGREEING TO THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF THAT COMPANY OR ENTITY HEREBY REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE OR SHE IS AUTHORIZED AND LAWFULLY ABLE TO BIND THAT COMPANY OR ENTITY TO THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT.
1. Description of the Program. The purpose of the Program is to permit you to advertise Products on your site and to earn advertising fees for Qualifying Purchases (defined in Section 7) made by your end users. A “Product” is any item sold on the BP4U site, other than any product that is listed on this page collectively, “Excluded Products”). In order to facilitate your advertisement of Products, we may make available to you data, images, text, link formats, widgets, links, and other linking tools, and other information in connection with the Program (“Content”). Content specifically excludes any data, images, text, or other information or content relating to products offered on any site other than the BP4U site.
2. Enrollment. To begin the enrollment process, you must sign up at the appropriate affiliate link. We may reject your affiliation if we determine that your site is unsuitable.
Unsuitable sites include those that:
(a) promote or contain sexually explicit materials;
(b) promote violence or contain violent materials;
(c) promote or contain libelous or defamatory materials;
(d) promote discrimination, or employ discriminatory practices, based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
(e) promote or undertake illegal activities;
(f) include any trademark of this blog or its affiliates, or a variant or misspelling of a trademark of This blog or its affiliates, in any domain name, subdomain name, or in any username, group name, or other identifier on any social networking site or
(g) otherwise violate intellectual property rights.
3. Links on Your Site. You may display Special Links on your site. “Special Links” are links to the BP4U site that you place on your site in accordance with this Operating Agreement, that properly utilize the special “tagged” link formats we provide, and that comply with the requirements herein. Links permit accurate tracking, reporting, and accrual of advertising fees. You may earn advertising fees only as described in Section 7 and only with respect to activity on the BP4U site occurring directly through Special Links. We will have no obligation to pay you advertising fees if you fail to properly format the links on your site to the BP4U site as Special Links, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of advertising fee amounts that would otherwise be paid to you under this Operating Agreement
4. Program Requirements. By participating in the Program, you agree that you will comply with all pages, schedules, policies, guidelines, and other documents and materials referenced in this Operating Agreement (collectively, “Operational Documentation”). You will provide us with any information that we request to verify your compliance with this Operating Agreement or any Operational Documentation. In addition to any other rights or remedies available to us, we may terminate this Operating Agreement, withhold (and you agree you are not eligible for) any advertising fees payable to you under this Operating Agreement, or both, if we determine that you or other persons that we determine are affiliated with you or acting in concert with you (whether in respect to any existing or previously terminated Affiliates account: have not complied with any requirement or restriction or have otherwise violated this Operating Agreement;
In addition, you hereby consent to us: sending you emails relating to the Program from time to time;
monitoring, recording, using, and disclosing information about your site and visitors to your site that we obtain in connection with your display of Special Links (e.g., that a particular customer clicked through a Special Link from your site before buying a Product on the BP4U site) and monitoring, crawling, and otherwise investigating your site to verify compliance with this Operating Agreement and the Operational Documentation.
5. Responsibility for Your Site. You will be solely responsible for your site, including its development, operation, and maintenance and all materials that appear on or within it. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
6. Order Processing. We will process Product orders placed by customers who follow Special Links from your site to the BP4U site. We reserve the right to reject orders that do not comply with any requirements on the BP4U site, as they may be updated from time to time. We will track Qualifying Purchases (defined in Section 7) for reporting and advertising fee accrual purposes and will make available to you reports summarizing those Qualifying Purchases.
7. Advertising Fees. We will pay you advertising fees on Qualifying Purchases in accordance with Section 8. Subject to the exclusions set forth below, a “Qualifying Purchase” occurs when the customer purchases through the provided special link.
Qualifying Purchases exclude, and we will not pay advertising fees on any of, the following:
any Product purchase that is not correctly tracked or reported because the links from your site to the BP4U site are not properly formatted;
any Product purchased through a Special Link by you or on your behalf, including Products you purchase through Special Links for yourself, friends, relatives, or affiliates (e.g., personal orders, orders for your own use, and orders placed by you for or on behalf of any other person or entity); any Product purchased for resale or commercial use of any kind; any Product purchased after termination of this Operating Agreement; any Product order that is canceled or returned; and any Product purchased by a customer who is referred to the BP4U site through any of the following:a Prohibited Paid Search Placement; or a link to the BP4U site, including a Redirecting Link, that is generated or displayed on a Search Engine in response to a general Internet search query or keyword (i.e., in natural, free, organic, or unpaid search results), whether those links appear through your submission of data to that site or otherwise.
“Prohibited Paid Search Placement” means an advertisement that you purchased through bidding on keywords, search terms, or other identifiers (including Proprietary Terms) or other participation in keyword auctions. “Redirecting Link” means a link that sends users indirectly to the BP4U site via an intermediate site or webpage and without requiring the user to click on a link or take some other affirmative action on that intermediate site or webpage. “Search Engine” means Google, Yahoo, Bing, or any other search engine, portal, sponsored advertising service, or other search or referral service, or any site that participates in any of their respective networks.
8. Advertising Fee Payment. We will pay you advertising fees on a monthly basis for Qualifying Purchases shipped, streamed, or downloaded (as applicable) in a given month, subject to any applicable withholding or deduction described below. We will pay you approximately 60 days following the end of each calendar month using the following payment method. We will directly deposit the advertising fees you earn into the Paypal account you designate.
Your commission fees are set at time of sign up for the referral program and may change without notice.
We may be obligated by law to obtain tax information from you if you are a U.S. citizen, U.S. resident, or U.S. corporation, or if your business is otherwise taxable in the U.S. If we request tax information from you and you do not provide it to us, we may (in addition to any other rights or remedies available to us) withhold your advertising fees until you provide this information or otherwise satisfy us that you are not a person from whom we are required to obtain tax information.
9. Policies and Pricing. Customers who buy products through this Program are our customers with respect to all activities they undertake in connection with the BP4U site. Accordingly, as between you and us, all pricing, terms of sale, rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales set forth on the BP4U site will apply to those customers, and we may change them at any time.
10. Identifying Yourself as an Affiliate. You will not issue any press release or make any other public communication with respect to this Operating Agreement, your use of the Content, or your participation in the Program. You will not misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute to any charity or other cause), or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Operating Agreement. You must, however, clearly state the following on your site: “[Insert your name] is a participant in the this blog’s referral Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to [insert the applicable site name (this blog.com)].”
11. Limited License. Subject to the terms of this Operating Agreement and solely for the limited purposes of advertising Products on, and directing end users to, the BP4U site in connection with the Program, we hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to (a) copy and display the Content solely on your site; and (b) use only those of our trademarks and logos that we may make available to you. The license set forth in this Section 11 will immediately and automatically terminate if at any time you do not timely comply with any obligation under this Operating Agreement or any Operational Documentation, or otherwise upon termination of this Operating Agreement. In addition, we may terminate the license set forth in this Section 11 in whole or in part upon written notice to you.
You will promptly remove from your site and delete or otherwise destroy all of the Content and this blog Marks with respect to which the license set forth in this Section 11 is terminated or as we may otherwise request from time to time.
12. Reservation of Rights; Submissions. Other than the limited licenses expressly set forth in Section 11, we reserve all right, title and interest (including all intellectual property and proprietary rights) in and to, and you do not, by virtue of this Operating Agreement or otherwise, acquire any ownership interest or rights in or to, the Program, Special Links, link formats, Content, any domain name owned or operated by us or our affiliates, Operational Documentation, our and our affiliates’ trademarks and logos (including the This blog Marks), and any other intellectual property and technology that we provide or use in connection with the Program. If you provide us or any of our affiliates with suggestions, reviews, modifications, data, images, text, or other information or content about a product or in connection with this Operating Agreement, any Content, or your participation in the Program, or if you modify any Content in any way, (collectively, “Your Submission”), you hereby irrevocably assign to us all right, title, and interest in and to Your Submission and grant us (even if you have designated Your Submission as confidential) a perpetual, paid-up royalty-free, nonexclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, freely transferable right and license to (a) use, reproduce, perform, display, and distribute Your Submission in any manner; (b) adapt, modify, re-format, and create derivative works of Your Submission for any purpose; (c) use and publish your name in the form of a credit in conjunction with Your Submission (however, we will not have any obligation to do so); and (d) sublicense the foregoing rights to any other person or entity. Additionally, you hereby warrant that: (y) Your Submission is your original work, or you obtained Your Submission in a lawful manner; and (z) our and our sublicensees’ exercise of rights under the license above will not violate any person’s or entity’s rights, including any copyright rights. You agree to provide us such assistance as we may require to document, perfect, or maintain our rights in and to Your Submission.
13. Compliance with Laws. In connection with your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws,
ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions, and other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, including laws (federal, state, or otherwise) that govern marketing email (e.g., the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003).
14. Term and Termination. Either you or we may terminate this Operating Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon any termination of this Operating Agreement, any and all licenses you have with respect to Content will automatically terminate and you will immediately stop using the Content and promptly remove from your site and delete or otherwise destroy all links to the BP4U site, all this blog advertisements, all other Content, and any other materials provided or made available by or on behalf of us to you under this Operating Agreement or otherwise in connection with the Program. We may withhold accrued unpaid advertising fees for a reasonable period of time following termination to ensure that the correct amount is paid (e.g., to account for any cancelations or returns). Upon any termination of this Operating Agreement, all rights and obligations of the parties will be extinguished, except that the rights and obligations of the parties under Sections 5, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20, together with any accrued but unpaid payment obligations of us under this Operating Agreement, will survive the termination of this Operating Agreement. No termination of this Operating Agreement will relieve either party for any liability for any breach of, or liability accruing under, this Operating Agreement prior to termination.
15. Modification. We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Operating Agreement (and any Operational Documentation) at any time and in our sole discretion by posting a change notice, revised agreement, or revised Operational Documentation on the this blog.com site.
16. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE, REVISED OPERATING AGREEMENT, OR REVISED OPERATIONAL DOCUMENTATION ON THE THIS BLOG.COM SITE WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
16. Relationship of Parties. You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Operating Agreement or the Operational Documentation will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and us or our respective affiliates. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our or our affiliates’ behalf.
You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that contradicts or may contradict anything in this section. If you authorize, assist, encourage, or facilitate another person or entity to take any action related to the subject matter of this Operating Agreement, you will be deemed to have taken the action yourself.
17. Limitation of Liability. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, OR DATA) ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT, THE PROGRAM, OPERATIONAL DOCUMENTATION, THE BP4U SITE, OR THE SERVICE OFFERINGS (DEFINED BELOW), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES. FURTHER, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT, THE PROGRAM, THE BP4U SITE, AND THE SERVICE OFFERINGS WILL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL ADVERTISING FEES PAID OR PAYABLE TO YOU UNDER THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT IN THE TWELVE MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE MOST RECENT CLAIM OF LIABILITY OCCURRED.
18. Disclaimers. THE PROGRAM, THE BP4U SITE, ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THE BP4U SITE, ANY SPECIAL LINKS, LINK FORMATS, OPERATIONAL DOCUMENTATION, CONTENT, RACHELBRENKE.COM AND OUR AFFILIATES’ TRADEMARKS AND LOGOS (INCLUDING THE THIS BLOG MARKS), AND ALL TECHNOLOGY, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS, DATA, IMAGES, TEXT, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND CONTENT PROVIDED OR USED BY OR ON BEHALF OF US OR OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM (COLLECTIVELY THE “SERVICE OFFERINGS“) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OFFERINGS. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OFFERINGS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF ANY COURSE OF DEALING, PERFORMANCE, OR TRADE USAGE. WE MAY DISCONTINUE ANY SERVICE OFFERING, OR MAY CHANGE THE NATURE, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS, SCOPE, OR OPERATION OF ANY SERVICE OFFERING, AT ANY TIME AND FROM TIME TO TIME. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OFFERINGS WILL CONTINUE TO BE PROVIDED, WILL FUNCTION AS DESCRIBED, CONSISTENTLY OR IN ANY PARTICULAR MANNER, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, ERROR FREE, OR FREE OF HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR (A) ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS, INCLUDING POWER OUTAGES OR SYSTEM FAILURES; OR (B) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF, OR DELETION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF, YOUR SITE OR ANY DATA, IMAGES, TEXT, OR OTHER INFORMATION OR CONTENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR FROM ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY OR THROUGH THE PROGRAM, CONTENT, OPERATIONAL DOCUMENTATION, THE BP4U SITE, OR THE AFFILIATE-PROGRAM.THIS BLOG.COM SITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT. FURTHER, NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT, OR DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH (X) ANY LOSS OF PROSPECTIVE PROFITS OR REVENUE, ANTICIPATED SALES, GOODWILL, OR OTHER BENEFITS, (Y) ANY INVESTMENTS, EXPENDITURES, OR COMMITMENTS BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, OR (Z) ANY TERMINATION OF THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM.
19. Disputes. Any dispute relating in any way to the Program or this Operating Agreement will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law and the laws of the state of Washington, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this Operating Agreement and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and us.
There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow the terms of this Operating Agreement as a court would.
The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its rules, including the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. The AAA’s rules are available at
or by calling 1-800-778-7879. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules. We will reimburse those fees for claims totaling less than $500 unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. Likewise, we will not seek attorneys’ fees and costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the county where you live or at another mutually agreed location.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action.
If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Operating Agreement, we may seek injunctive or other relief in any state, federal, or national court of competent jurisdiction for any actual or alleged infringement of our or any other person or entity’s intellectual property or proprietary rights. You further acknowledge and agree that our rights in the Content are of a special, unique, extraordinary character, giving them peculiar value, the
loss of which cannot be readily estimated or adequately compensated for in monetary damages.
20. Miscellany. You acknowledge and agree that we and our affiliates may at any time (directly or indirectly) solicit customer referrals on terms that may differ from those contained in this Operating Agreement or operate sites that are similar to or compete with your site. You may not assign this Operating Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our express prior written approval. Subject to that restriction, this Operating Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Operating Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Operating Agreement. Whenever used in this Operating Agreement, the terms “include(s),” “including,” “e.g.,” and “for example” mean, respectively, “include(s), without limitation,” “including, without limitation,” “e.g., without limitation,” and “for example, without limitation.” Any determinations or updates that may be made by us, any actions that may be taken by us, and any approvals that may be given by us under this Operating Agreement, may be made, taken, or given in our sole discretion.
I accept the
Terms of Service