Fields marked with * are mandatory
(read them here)
Guidelines for Posting Publicly
We have some guidelines as to what you can and cannot say about Brainzyme when producing content, please stick to these:
Brainzyme is not a medicine. It is a food supplement (or dietary supplement).
Brainzyme is scientifically proven to help with cognition, concentration, mental performance and reduction of tiredness. It supports clearer thinking and helps you get more done.
Brainzyme is not a ‘miracle pill’ (it can’t make you smarter overnight like in the movie 'Limitless'), and it shouldn’t be suggested that Brainzyme can do this. What it can do is make you more motivated, and more able to concentrate - which can be conducive to becoming smarter through your own effort!
Above all, use your common sense. Please do not create any content that promotes violence, is sexually explicit, discriminatory, or anything like that (see Terms and Conditions, below, for more details about this).
We would recommend adding a disclaimer to the content you post if comparing Brainzyme to a medication, saying something like: “Please note that this is not medical advice. If you have been prescribed medication, don’t stop taking it without asking the doctor who prescribed it to you first. And, consult your doctor if you have any concerns.”
In any situation, if customers ask you for medical advice, you should always state “Please consult with your doctor if you have any specific medical concerns”.
Refer a Friend (Affiliate) Agreement - Terms and Conditions
A. As Refer a Friend (Affiliate) Brand Ambassador for Brainzyme, I understand and agree that:
1. I will promote Brainzyme products through the creation and publication of content online, and through face-to-face interaction with members of my social circle and students on my campus. Additionally, I will promote Brainzyme products to customers by positively reviewing Brainzyme products both online and offline. In all cases, I will refer customers to
or another relevant page on that domain. I will not sell Brainzyme products on unauthorised websites or in public, retail or service establishments. I will not resell Brainzyme privately. I will not present any Brainzyme products as products of my own or any other company or third party. I will conduct myself in a manner that reflects the highest standards of integrity and responsibility in keeping with the reputation of Better Nutritional Science Ltd (“the Company”). I will adhere to the prescribed Guidelines in this document.
2. I am an independent contractor. I am not an employee, agent, partner or franchisee of, or joint venture of the Company. I cannot act on behalf of, represent or execute any contracts on behalf of the Company. I do not have any authority to incur any debt, obligation or liability on behalf of the Company.
3. I understand that I must be in good standing, and not in violation of any of the terms of these Terms and Conditions, to be eligible to receive remuneration from the Company. The Company may amend the Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion. Amendments shall be effective as of the date of issuance. If I do not agree to any amendment, I shall cancel my Brainzyme Brand Ambassador Agreement in writing no later than 30 days from the date of issuance.
4. As an independent contractor, I am responsible for all self‐employment taxes, income taxes and other filings required by law, and I am not covered by any Unemployment or Workers’ Compensation Act. I will not be treated as an employee with respect to this Agreement for any purpose. I agree to abide by all laws relating to my work as a Brand Ambassador.
5. I will present Brainzyme products in a truthful, sincere and honest manner.
6. I understand that information and materials provided to me contain confidential and proprietary information of the Company. I will not use, disclose or reproduce these materials for any purposes other than my Brand Ambassador position without the express written consent of the Company.
7. I understand and will comply with the following restrictions regarding the content I will publish as a Brand Ambassador: I will not publish any:
Sexually explicit materials
Content that promotes violence and discord
Content that promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
Content that promotes illegal or questionable activities
Content that violates intellectual property rights
Content that The Company deems unacceptable, at The Company’s discretion.
8. I understand that the Company in no way participates in mass unsolicited e-mailing (i.e. spamming), and Brand Ambassadors are expected to adhere to this policy as well. Violation of this policy will result in the termination of this contract and immediate dismissal from the Brand Ambassador Program, with no payment.
9. I understand that the Company does not have direct control over the content produced by Brand Ambassadors, and that the thoughts and opinions expressed by the Brand Ambassador do not reflect those of The Company as a whole.
B. Better Nutritional Science Ltd (‘the Company’) understands and agrees:
1. The Company will provide Brainzyme Brand Ambassadors with a unique link (LINK) that will bring prospective customers to
. Purchases from this link, without the use of a discount code, will provide the Ambassador with a % rate of commission, as per the discussions you have had with Company.
2. The LINK may be shared via email, Social Media, blogs, websites, etc.
3. Following a customer making an order from the aforementioned link, the Company will award either % commission. (In any case, 20% VAT will be deducted from the RRP before commission is deducted, in line with HMRC rules). Cookies tracking the purchase after the link has been clicked are effective for up to 30 days.
4. The Company will make a payment of commissions earned following the Brand Ambassador earning £25 in commission from orders. The Company will continue making payments following £25 thresholds.
5. The Company will calculate and pay commissions and overrides in accordance with the then current Company-published price and commission figures. The Company may change commissions, overrides, pricing, or other aspects of the Brand Ambassador Agreement at any time.
6. The Company will not impose on the Brainzyme Brand Ambassador any geographical territories or limits relating to sales.
7. The Company will be solely responsible for processing orders by customers, and The Company will always determine the price paid by the customer. The Company reserves the right to reject any order that does not comply with The Company’s rules, operating procedures and policies.
1. This Agreement is subject to acceptance by Better Nutritional Science Ltd, 2F1, 50 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2LE, United Kingdom.
2. This agreement is effective on a rolling basis, and will only be terminated following either party delivering written notice to the other.
3. Either party may terminate this Agreement immediately upon 30 days’ written notice to the other.
4. This Agreement cannot be altered, modified or changed through any suggestions, advice, guides or sales aids provided by the Company. It can only be altered, modified or changed in writing issued by an authorised Company representative.
5. By sending an e-mail to Brand Ambassadors, The Company may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Brand Ambassador rules. If any of the modifications are unacceptable to the Brand Ambassador, the Brand Ambassador’s only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If the Brand Ambassador continues participation in the program following the receipt of an e-mail or new agreement, it will be considered as acceptance of the change by the Brand Ambassador.
6. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland as to all matters.
7. The Company may discontinue the Brainzyme Brand Ambassador program at any time.8. The Branzyme Brand Ambassador will not be treated as an employee of The Company for any reason.
1. By completing the application, training and interview process and providing valid ID, you have been offered a Brand Ambassador independent contractor position and will have been sent a LINK. Your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions above is implicit in the use of the LINK.
I accept the
Terms of Service