Must be 6 or more characters and contain at least 1 letter, 1 number and 1 special character (! $ # - .)
Desired Coupon code
Website/Social media site
Antigua And Barbuda
Bosnia And Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Cocos (keeling) Islands
Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The
Falkland Islands (malvinas)
French Southern Territories
Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
Holy See (vatican City State)
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Isle Of Man
Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of
Korea, Republic Of
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of
Micronesia, Federated States Of
Moldova, Republic Of
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Pierre And Miquelon
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Sao Tome And Principe
South Georgia And The South Sandwich Islands
Svalbard And Jan Mayen
Syrian Arab Republic
Tanzania, United Republic Of
Trinidad And Tobago
Turks And Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.s.
Wallis And Futuna
Fields marked with * are mandatory
(read them here)
Last updated: April, 7th, 2021
Enrollment in the Complement Affiliate Program is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Obligations of the Parties:
a) Affiliate shall have the opportunity to promote the Complement and its products/services in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
b) Affiliate shall promote and market our products/services using only promotional materials supplied or approved by Complement. Promotional material (emails, landers, ads, social media posts) must be consistent with Complement’s branding and shall not be false or misleading.
c) Affiliate shall direct potential purchasers of Complements programs to the dedicated links provided by Complement.
d) The Affiliate agrees to conduct itself in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulation, including, without limitation, CAN-SPAM.
Complement will pay commissions from the sale of Products as follows.
20% commission on customer’s first purchase.
5% commission on future purchases or renewals made within 120 days of the first purchase (up to 4 renewals, depending on product/delivery frequency).
URL cookie duration is set to 14 days, meaning the affiliate will receive a commission for any sale made within 14 days of the initial customer link visit.
b) At the Company's discretion, we will run promotions during which 100% of the profit generated on a specific day will be donated to charity. During these promotions, we will offer a discount code to track the sales tied to the charitable giving campaign. If the customer uses this discount code, it will override your affiliate cookie. If any customer, whom you previously referred, purchases on that day and does not use the discount code, you'll still get commission. We will, of course, not schedule any charitable campaigns during your primary promotion window.
c) Unless otherwise explicitly stated, live physical events, membership programs, and external promotions are excluded from affiliate commissions. Future products may or may not be eligible for affiliate commissions, depending on profit margin, overhead, and other factors at Complement’s discretion.
d) Commissions will be tracked via dedicated unique links provided by Complement.
e) Each affiliate is required to use the link or discount code provided in advance of the promotion, in order to enable proper tracking. Commissions cannot be paid if the affiliate fails to use the correct link or provide the correct discount code. Commissions will be paid for revenue received net of returns. Commissions will be paid at the Company's discretion, usually once a minimum of $500 of commission has been accrued. All payment processing shall be performed by Complement. Complement reserves the right to change this Compensation arrangement from time-to-time and any changes shall be effective upon posting such changes on the Complement Affiliate Program webpage.
a) We track affiliate sales through a combination of cookies, discount codes and email addresses, which get stored after a customer has made the initial purchase. If a customer clicks on your affiliate link, our affiliate management system will track them with a cookie, so you'll get credit even if they don't make a purchase during that specific visit. If they come back, through any link or straight to our homepage, you'll still get credit for any sale of affiliate commission-payable products. If a customer uses a discount code associated with your affiliate account to make a purchase, you will get credit even if the tracking link was not used/cookie is not present. Once a customer makes a purchase, we will use their email address to associate that customer with you, so their subsequent purchases of affiliate commission-payable products will be credited to you.
b) We pay out recurring commissions to whoever is the first referral of record for the buyer, for all affiliate commission-payable products as recorded by our affiliate system. As a result of this, you may see ongoing income from your referrals when their subscription orders renew, or they make new purchases of other products. Exceptions to this may include buyers using coupon codes belonging to other affiliates, coupon codes promoted by Complement, or launches of new products where commission may be set to 0% during the presale period.
a) None of the parties hereto shall, during the term of this Agreement or at any time thereafter, communicate, divulge or use for the benefit of any other person, persons, partnership, association, corporation or entity any of another party’s confidential information, knowledge or know-how. A party hereto shall divulge such information only to such of its employees, financial advisors and legal representatives, as must have access thereto in order to satisfy its obligations hereunder. All parties shall take all necessary precautions to ensure that their employees retain such information in confidence.
b) The parties shall be and remain independent contractors. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute any party, inter alia, the general or special agent, legal representative, subsidiary, joint venturer, partner, employee or servant of the others for any purpose, nor shall anything in this Agreement cause the employees of any party to be employees of the others. Affiliates shall not represent themselves to be agents or representatives of Complement.
a) Upon thirty (30) days prior written notice, either party may terminate this Agreement. The Company reserves the right to change the terms of this affiliate program at any time, including cancelling the affiliate program altogether, should it deem that necessary, with or without cause.
b) Cause shall include but is not be limited to:
▪ Conduct by Affiliate which detracts from the good reputation of Complement and Complement’s Product;
▪ Complaints from consumers about Affiliate;
▪ Misuse of the names or image of speakers or faculty who appear in Complement programs in a manner not consistent with the goals, branding and intent of Complement and its programs;
▪ Masking your affiliate links to confuse the customer about the website they are about to visit, or using scripts to add cookies to visitors of websites not affiliated with Complement;
▪ Any deviation by Affiliate from the highest standards of professional and commercial conduct; or
▪ Affiliate’s breach of the terms of this Agreement.
8. This agreement sets forth all of the terms of Complement’s Affiliate program
9. The parties hereby agree to save and hold each other (and their respective corporate affiliates) harmless of and from and shall indemnify each of them against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, suits, claims, fines, penalties and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) which may arise in any action, claim or proceeding against them, or any of them, for or by reason of:
(a) any acts, whether of omission or commission, that may be committed by a party, or any of their servants, agents or employees in connection with that party’s performance or failure to perform under this Agreement,
(b) any breach of any representation, warranty or covenant hereunder, or
(c) the sale, marketing, advertisement or promotion of Complement’s programs.
10. All disputes and claims relating to this Agreement, the rights and obligations of the parties hereto, or any claims or causes of action relating to the performance of either party will be settled by arbitration by the American Arbitration Association in Denver, CO in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act and the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. The costs of the arbitration proceedings will be borne by the losing party if such party is found to have been in material breach of its obligations hereunder. This agreement to arbitrate will survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
I accept the
Terms of Service