Our legal agreement is still being drafted. In the meantime, here are a few things we feel worth mentioning. You must accept all of these terms in order to become an affiliate marketer with us:
- By signing up as a Take Flight Affiliate Marketer (aka Take Flight Affiliate aka Affiliate) you state that you are signing up voluntarily and on your own volition.
- This is a COMMISSION based marketing agreement. There is no guaranteed payment for you as an affiliate.
- You will be paid based on sales generated as tracked by cookies. We rely 100% on our Affiliate marketing company (Affiliatly) for this integration and tracking, and by signing up as a Take Flight Affiliate you agree to trust that tracking.
- We only release payment once you have accrued $50 in commissions.
- We reserve the right to cancel affiliate commissions if they are deemed to be fraudulent.
- We reserve the right to change pricing tiers and any other aspects of this program at any time. That said, we do not expect to change anything any time soon, and for all changes we do intend to keep our affiliates up to date on any prominent changes should they occur. After all, we see you as a partner in our business, and we hope to work together for a long time to come.
- By becoming an affiliate marketer you agree to operate with integrity and represent the Take Flight name.
- You are not allowed to sue us. If a disagreement cannot be resolved between us, then the issue must be resolved in arbitration under the laws of the State of the Oregon in the USA.
If you agree to all that, then please click the checkbox and sign up! And as always, if you have any questions please consult our FAQ once you have signed up or write us at email@example.com